We are pleased to inform you that in celebration of ‘National Youth Day’ of Bangladesh: Youth Hub ( a global youth-led organization focusing on Tech Education, Entrepreneurship, Social Innovation, and Community Development in line with the United Nations Sustainable Goals (SDGs) and a registered organization under the Ministry of Youth & Sports, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, in collaboration with Inspiring Bangladesh and Commonwealth Youth Innovation Hub, is going to organize an online discussion on ‘Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Sustainable Youth Employment’ on 1st November 2021 at 09:00 PM Dhaka Time.
The National Youth Day gives an opportunity to celebrate young peoples’ voices, actions, and initiatives and their meaningful engagement and participation in various fields. It is said that young people are the powerhouse for any society or nation. The energy of young people can bring positive changes if used properly. Young people around the world are working for a better tomorrow. At present when the entire world is fighting the pandemic, young people are not lagging behind. On the other hand, Youth can be a positive force for development when provided with the knowledge and opportunities they need to thrive.
That’s why, Youth Hub is working to prepare young people to become productive and engaged citizens and educate school students, especially girls, in Innovation, Technology & Entrepreneurship. Our aim is to combine the power of education, technology, and innovation to create change to ensure every child and Youth has the best start in life and skills for the future.
Md. Zahid Ahsan Russel, MP
Honorable State Minister
Ministry of Youth and Sports
Government of People’s Republic of Bangladesh
1. Kishva Ambigapathy, Chairman, Commonwealth Youth Innovation Hub, Malaysia
2. Kavita Maheendran, Vice Secretary, Malaysian Youth Council
3. Pavel Sarwar, President, Youth Hub, Bangladesh
Imran Fahad, Founder, Inspiring Bangladesh, Bangladesh
1. Musa Olatunji, Lead Consultant, BeMORE Global Consulting, Nigeria
2. Faija Parween, Founder, Open Space Network, Nepal
3. Rianat Abosede Wahab , Co-Founder, GEAD Foundation, Nigeria
4. Ratri Wening Hapsari, Country Director, Youth Hub Indonesia, Indonesia
5. Christiana Mary, Regional Director, Youth Hub Sierra Leone, Sierra Leone
6. Wanja Maina, Team Lead, Hummingbird Initiative, Kenya
1. Sumaiya Zaman, Director, Bangladesh Progressive Women’s Society (BPWS)
This session will be broadcasted live from Youth Hub & other partners social media channels.